Joomla!® is a personal publishing platform, or content management system, that you can use to set up a website.
This process does not work for free hosting accounts and secondary or aliased domain names on Windows® hosting accounts. You must manually install Joomla! with these types of hosting accounts.
- Log in to your IFindHost – Cheapest Domain Hosting account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Popular Apps.
- In the search field, type joomla, and then click Search.
- Click the version of Joomla! you want to install.
- Click Install Now.
NOTE: The Install Now button displays only when the selected application is compatible with one or more hosting plans in your account.
- Select the domain name you want to use.
- Enter a database description and password, and then click Next.
- Choose an installation directory, and then click Next.
To install Joomla in your root directory, leave this field empty.
- Enter the Admin Name, Admin Password, and Email for your Joomla installation.
- Click Finish.
Joomla will be installed to your hosting account with the options you selected. When it is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.