The process to install Value Applications applications differs depending on where you want to install it:
Subdomains are prefixes to your website’s URL. Any domain hosting account can use subdomains of any domain name it hosts.
For example, you could create blog.coolexample.com orstore.coolexample.com on the hosting account for coolexample.com, where blog andstore are subdomains, and then install applications on any of them.
To Install Applications on Subdomains
- Log in to your IFindHost – Cheap Domain Registration, Cheapest Domain Hosting Service account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Add the subdomain to the hosting account. (Note the folder you create or select for your subdomain)
- In the Popular Apps panel of the Hosting Control Panel, click Show All.
- From the Categories menu, click the category you want to view, and then click the application you want to install.
- Click Install Now. This button appears only when a compatible hosting plan resides in your account. For a subscription application, click Subscribe Now.
- Select the domain name you want to use and click Next.
- If the value application requires a database, enter a database description and password, and then click Next.
- Enter the folder you previously specified when you added the subdomain to the hosting account. If you leave the directory blank, installation occurs in the root directory. If configuration information is required, click Next. Otherwise, clickFinish.
- Enter configuration information, if required. Click Finish.
- Install the application in the folder you created or selected for the subdomain.
Non-Primary Domain Names
If you have a Deluxe, Premium, Unlimited, or Ultimate hosting account, you can host multiple domain names’ websites on one hosting account. We call these “secondary” domain names non-primary domain names.
For example, if you set your hosting account’s primary domain name is coolexample.com, you can add hosting for coolexample.net andcoolexamples.org, and then install applications on any of them.
To Install Applications on Non-Primary Domain Names
- Add the domain name to the hosting account.
- Install the application you want to use.